Re: [opensuse-multimedia] dvd authoring
On 04/02/2011 10:21 AM, jdd wrote:
well... I begin to scan dvd creation tools.

I work like this: I installed on VirtualBox a brand new 11.4, zypper up, reboot.

setup reposotories: remove all debug/source, (keep oss, update, non oss), add
libdvdcss and packman.

go to YaST, search for "dvd, choose all the dvd authoring tools (2mandvd,
dvdstyler, bombono, devede, dvdwizard, kmediafactory, ldvd,
qdvdauthor, tovid, vobcopy)

already got wo error messages:

* dvdstyler: "nothing provide libwxsvg.so"

I have a problem with packman only on 11.4 x86_64 build wxsvg doesn't know where to find libwxsvg.so.0 although it exists, you install I was about to kick the server when I was called away but I've linked to my home pm project and it still has the problem so I must inform someone of the problem and it should be sorted tomorrow. Unfortunately my time is limited atm and I'm new to pm.

Dave P

(I installed breaking dvdstyler)* ldvd: "nothing provide perl-Gtk-Perl"

I will open bugzilla for them

I will test, at least basically, all these apps soon.

jdd