Re: [opensuse-multimedia] dvd authoring
Le 31/03/2011 22:25, Dave Plater a écrit :

DVDStyler, as I have found with the other dvdauthor frontends, falls
short on the initial conversion to mpeg2 so I always convert with
ffmpeg using -target pal-dvd

dvdstyler is said to be able to recompress too large mpeg2 video (and it's a very usefull feature), but at least as I tried just now simply crash with segfault :-(

I will have to follow all this in bugzilla, but don't have time right now as I have a dvd to deliver :-() - so I have to go back to Windows (no so glad, the windows Magix editor is good for linear editing but not so good as dvd maker :-()

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net