Re: [opensuse-multimedia] howto make a video clip
Le 06/02/2011 17:35, jdd a écrit :
last version, with the beginning, the end and no music :-)

commented here

I nearly stopped working on this when I noticed that the save function
of kdenlive is not reliable. When loading a project, I don't find back
what I let in when saving.

My primary goal was to make a video tutorial, to show how we can
do.this is no more possible, at least right now. nor kdenlive nor
openshot are working sufficiently.

I can still make videos, but not with free software :-(

I may try others like cinelerra, but I'm not at ease with them, so
it's not for today :-(

by the way, I can use "magix" on windows. No more comment here :-(