Re: [opensuse-multimedia] howto make a video clip
Le 06/02/2011 17:35, jdd a écrit :
last version, with the beginning, the end and no music :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loclyBwNos0

commented here

http://dodin.org/wiki/index.php?n=Photo.HOWTOMakeVideoClip#sPhoto.HOWTOMakeVideoClip_3

jdd

I nearly stopped working on this when I noticed that the save function
of kdenlive is not reliable. When loading a project, I don't find back
what I let in when saving.

My primary goal was to make a video tutorial, to show how we can
do.this is no more possible, at least right now. nor kdenlive nor
openshot are working sufficiently.

I can still make videos, but not with free software :-(

I may try others like cinelerra, but I'm not at ease with them, so
it's not for today :-(

by the way, I can use "magix" on windows. No more comment here :-(

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music