Re: [suse-multimedia-e] 3D graphics card
  • From: joe <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 13:13:08 -0800
Joseph A. Maffia wrote:

Can anyone suggest a good 3D graphics card for suse 9.1. The hardware database sucks - cause it is not setup to quickly find a card when you have many choices.

It's hard to go wrong with nvidia cards - I've been happy with riva tnt2, geforce 2, geforce 4, which all use the same excellent nvidia linux driver, and they all give good bang for the buck. Doom 3 may force me to get an nvidia 6800 though.

Joe

< Previous Next >