[kwaveview - features] how to generate wav file
  • From: Joerg <joerg-at-ibk@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:31:03 +0200
Hi group,

I am working on a project on quality assurance of sound (as a
volunteer). I am playing around with the alsa-system and I like it very
much. I can - on my Siemens-Fujitsu Amilo notebook - receive the sound
thru the double channel microphone and here what I input on the inbuilt
loudspeakers ...

I also use kwaveview which is almost what I need.

However I would like to generate wav-files from the sounds which I
generate via the microphone. I used "arecord" but without success. there
is no sound in the wav-file when I replay it with "aplay".

The problem seems to me rather trivial ... however where is the clue?

tia for answering soon

Jörg

< Previous Next >