Sound Problem SuSE 9.1, KDE 3.2.3 need help
  • From: Ralph De Witt <ralphdewitt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:37:53 -0700
Hi:
I have done a clean install of SuSE 9.1. I have turned on sound for all
applications. I have checked sound levels in kmix and gamix all levels are
above 90%, nothing appears to be muted. I get good sound when playing cd's,
and with kaffiene when viewing .wma video streams. But I have no sound when
playing progame sound events, or when clicking on .ogg, or .wav files. Xmms
opens and the sound level bars move, but no sound out of the speakers. Could
some one help me restore full sound. Thank you for your help.
--
Yours,
Ralph.

  • No further messages