Conexant chipset CX2388X - please help
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:03:08 +1000
I have the Leaktek Winfast DV2000 tvtuner which uses the above chipset.

I am also running Suse 9.1 Pro with the 2.6.5-7.71 kernel, and I can see that the CX88 driver is loadable as a module by the kernel.

The DV2000 is not listed in the Suse list of installable tvtuners but there are a number of tuners around which also use this chipset.

I've tried several combinations of Vendors/Cards - Tuner - Kernel Module & Parameter but I have not been lucky enough to find the correct combinaton.

Would some, please, give me the correct combination/settings to use if you know them?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

  • No further messages