Re: [suse-multimedia-e] sound has stopped working
  • From: Sean Quinlan <sean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 17 May 2004 12:42:51 -0400
On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 19:45, David Nettles wrote:
> * sometimes after an online update, I have to run gamix to turn the
> master volume back on and turn my mic back on. (I lost 2 lectures worth
> of stuff over this one)

OK, I know I tried adjusting the volumes with some other tool under KDE
(exactly which escapes me), as well as the YaST sound modules volume
controls, with no luck. However running gamix did show a master volume
set to 0, and raising that fixed my problem.

Many many thanks!

--
Sean Quinlan <sean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
< Previous Next >