cd playback
  • From: sarab fadhil <sarabfadhil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 11:16:46 +0100 (BST)
I installed suse 9.1 on my machine to replace suse
9.0, I have an audigy platinum sound card.
Cd playback worked fine on suse 9.0, it stops working
with suse 9.1, every time I put a sound cd in the
cdrom a player start and teh slider moves and the name
of the song displayed, but there is no sound. It is a
dual boot machine with windows 2000 and sound is
working fine, also testing volume in yast pass with no
problems. Any suggestions?

List Navigation
Follow Ups