Re: Fwd: Re: [suse-multimedia-e] Xine playing avi files
  • From: Alidar <alidar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 22:40:20 -0500
As it turns out...I installed the drivers from the nvidia website and
now I can get proper color depth and resolution but still have issue
with brightness. I believe the problem is with the avi files because
they show up dark under windows also.

The only difference is...in windows I have options to increase
brightness for video under my advancded desktop settings...but nothing
like this is suse. Am I missing this option or is it just not available
in linux?

  • No further messages