Re: [suse-multimedia-e] Help needed
  • From: "Allen" <aseelye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:01:36 -0700
I've done something similair to this using two seperate apps. First open KMix
and specify which input to use. This took a little trial and error for me. I'd
highlight one and blow into the mic until I found the right one. Next open up
record, just go to a command prompt and type in "record" (i believe this it
came with sox). This will open up an archaic looking interface but don't let
it scare you. The instructions are right there. I run it with the auto-adjust
turned off, it seems to come out better. When ever your ready to record hut
the spacebar and it will begin outputting to a wave file in your home directory
unless you specify otherwise. When your done jsut hit the spacebar again and
it stops recording.
There a man page for it that is also pretty small and straight forward.
Hope this helps.

>--

-Allen
Allen Seelye
Aseelye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ: 8286205

Problems? There are no problems. If there were problems they would be your fault.
If, hypothetically speaking, there were a problem and it was not your fault,
we couldn't help you with it. That's not a supported configuration.

  • No further messages