Re: [suse-multimedia-e] Help needed
  • From: Dow Hurst <Dow.Hurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:15:14 -0500
Ralph,
I was looking for this and finally found it.

http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/gramofile/

Description from the web page:
/GramoFile/ is a computer program, running under the /Linux/ operating system (and some other UNIX-like OSses -- and even DOS/Windows now!), with the main goal of putting the sound of, for example, gramophone records on CDs. It is able to record hours of CD quality music, split long sound files in separate tracks, and remove ticks and pops from recordings.

Thought this might help,
Dow