Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-mobile (28 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-mobile] And again suspend2ram
  • From: "Dennis Campbell" <denniscampbell73@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:47:38 +0100
Hi all,
i upgraded from suse 10.1 to opensuse 10.2. Now suspend2ram doesn't
work properly. 90% of the tries ends up in my laptop going to sleep,
but when trying to wake up I get a blank screen with serious crash (I
have to plug out all power then replug to get laptop to boot again).
Sometimes s2ram works though. I have been trying to find out what the
reason is without any success. My computer is in the powersave
whitelist.
My System: Asus M6N,opensuse 10.2, gnome
Can anyone help me debug.
Thanx.