Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-mobile (28 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-mobile] Fwd: Linux-PHC Undervolting for OpenSuSE?
  • From: "Josh Schneider" <josh68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 10:18:56 -0500
Hello. Someone recommended I submit a request to one of the OpenSuSE
mailing lists asking whether anyone would make kernel patches for
using Linux-PHC (https://www.dedigentoo.org/trac/linux-phc) on
OpenSuSE to undervolt CPUs. I've done this successfully under Ubuntu,
but even recompiling for me is more daunting in OpenSuSE, and there
are also undervolting startup scripts tailored to Ubuntu and Gentoo,
but no other distros. If anyone is interested and able to look into
this, it would be a great addition to OpenSuSE. TIA.