Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-mobile-de (205 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [suse-laptop] ThinkPad 52: No LCD+CRT in parallel
Hi Walter,

your laptop probably has the intel 915GM chipset, for which I don't know
the solution to your problem. However, for the 855GM chipset which may
be very similar, a hack exists at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/i855crt/
This works nice with my Acer Travelmate 290.

Maybe you can adopt it.

Daniel