Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-mobile-de (423 mails)

< Previous Next >
SuSE-9.2: DELL C840 ACPI Suspend-to-RAM and backlight problems
  • From: Michael Karbach <michael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 19:42:06 +0100
Hi!

With SuSE-9.2 I have some trouble with resuming my DELL-C840 from
suspend-to-RAM within ACPI. The problem is that the display backlight does
not switch on after resume. I can login from remote and shutdown and reboot
the system. Everything else seems to work after resume.

Suspend-to-disk works, but is really slowly.

Does anybody know how to switch on the backlight?

Best regards,

Michael

--

michael@xxxxxxxxxxx