Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-mobile-de (302 mails)

< Previous Next >
RES: [suse-laptop] Dell Latitude D800 - Resolution
  • From: "Rafael Monteiro de Campos" <rafael-campos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 16:02:09 -0300
Thanks Hans, but I don't belive that's a matter of driver or kernel
upgrade, because I make the both upgrades, my SuSE version it's 9.0, and
I use the SuSe Kernel 2.6.4-34. Optimized for my hardware, and the
problems persist, I know that's ridiculous, but I trying some
configurations in the SaX2, and XF86config, and nothing.
I have a Toshiba Satellite notebook with the same video card, and it's
works perfect, I don't know with the screen mode like 15.4 Wide UXGA or
XGA make diference, but my Dell has a UXGA and the Toshiba has a XGA
display.
If the resolution 1024*768 works lika a active matrix, fit on screen,
its good enough, but doesn't work.