Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-mingw (21 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-mingw] jpeg issues
  • From: Fridrich Strba <fridrich.strba@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:04:30 +0100

On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 16:58 +0100, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
And I see now that those builds are also failing. Is it the move to
<cpu>-w64-mingw32 targets that has broken things?

Yeah, that is the reason. It would be nice to give it until the end of
the week. The rebuild is a bit slow because of the load the OBS has
right now :( Nevetheless, the transition should happen somehow smoothly
once the compiler bootstraps and rebuilds finish. Sorry for the
inconvenience, but it is worth it to have the unicode startup code

P.S.: When gcc 4.6.0 is finally out of the door, I will also upgrade the
mingw-w64-headers and runtime which will create also some days of
unsettled repository. After that things should be much better, since gcc
4.6.0 is a huge improvement for mingw targets.