Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-mingw (21 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-mingw] jpeg issues
  • From: Fridrich Strba <fridrich.strba@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:04:30 +0100
Hello,

On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 16:58 +0100, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
And I see now that those builds are also failing. Is it the move to
<cpu>-w64-mingw32 targets that has broken things?

Yeah, that is the reason. It would be nice to give it until the end of
the week. The rebuild is a bit slow because of the load the OBS has
right now :( Nevetheless, the transition should happen somehow smoothly
once the compiler bootstraps and rebuilds finish. Sorry for the
inconvenience, but it is worth it to have the unicode startup code
enabled.

Cheers

Fridrich

P.S.: When gcc 4.6.0 is finally out of the door, I will also upgrade the
mingw-w64-headers and runtime which will create also some days of
unsettled repository. After that things should be much better, since gcc
4.6.0 is a huge improvement for mingw targets.