Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-medical (17 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-medical] openSUSE Medical Calling for Leadership
  • From: Athanasios-Ilias Rousinopoulos <zoumpis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 01:22:20 +0200
First of all i would like to apologise for all this period of time
that i didnt respond to the mails . I have just return back from the
"Libre Software World Conference"
(http://www.libresoftwareworldconference.com/) and i'm a bit tired.

Secondly , Stathis thanks for your wish. It's a very interesting idea
that you want to lead the project.

Furthermore , Eric i think that you are able to take part in one or
more sections of the Project. As well in the traslation and also in
the "other piece of stuff" available.

I would like to thank as well for the article that you posted in the
mailing list the last days, it's really interesting.

Stathis : From now on you can Lead the Project and you are the new
openSUSE Medical Leader!! Congratulations! I think that you will do
the best!! Go ahead!!!

I would like to say that i give up from the project but i will try to
contribute in translation and maybe in packaging.

Thanks a lot guys!