Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-medical (14 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-medical] Announcement of openSUSE Medical 11.4
  • From: Thanasis Rous <zoumpis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 22:29:05 +0300
Hello mates!

I'm very happy to announce the openSUSE Medical 11.4 release!

1) What is openSUSE Medical Project?

* The openSUSE Medical project supports the use of openSUSE in
doctor's practices and other clinical environments. We try to collect
and update software. As base for packaging we use: List of Open
Source Healthcare Software List. After we have packaged enough
software we will try to create an openSUSE based Distribution out of

2) Where can i find more info about the project?

3) What's new in this release?

openSUSE 11.4 Repositories :

*openSUSE 11.4 Updates remove
*openSUSE 11.4 OSS,
*education 11.4,
*Nvidia 11.4,
*Libre Office Stable 11.4,
*11.4 Wireless,
*Medical 11.4,

4) New features that will impress you!

5) Where can i download it ?

Also available at : OVF image , VMware Image , Live CD/DVD

6) Ok , i would like to make some comments or contribute in the
project , what do i have to do?

Comments are great, you can sent us with an Email to:

If this don’t run directly, then you must subscribe the List (mail to

Feel free to express your opinion!

Have a lot of fun!

Rousinopoulos Athanasios-Ilias

Rousinopoulos Athanasios-Ilias