Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-marketing] Translating a 6-page OBS article
On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 04:17:38 PM Victor hck wrote:
I'll continue later...

I made a petition in spanish forum too

:http://www.forosuse.org/forosuse/showthread.php?p=152091

Maybe someone else will make his contribution ... (I hope...)

Jos,

I am happy to announce OBS article by Helen South, Spanish release, is now
available to publish.

I am very grateful to Victorhck, JCSL, Javier, Davmont, Crakeador without
their collaborations it had been hard to deliver this high quality
translation. They spent several hours today proofreading and making grammar
and style corrections.

Regards,
--
Ricardo Chung | Panama
openSUSE Linux Ambassador

openSUSE 11.4 | KDE 4.8.2 | Mesa-Nouveau 3D
Linux for Education
< Previous Next >