[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-project] Fwd: openSUSE in Akademy-es
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:19:48 +0200
On Sunday 25 March 2012 20:55:55 Athanasios-Ilias Rousinopoulos wrote:
Hi Jos!

My name is Athanasios-Ilias Rousinopoulos. We met in Fosdem this year.
Well i leave and study in Madrid (Master in Free Software). I'll be in
Madrid during May and June , so i'm able to attend at this event.
Furthermore i took part in LSWC '11
(http://zoumpis.wordpress.com/2011/11/21/lswc11-zaragoza-spain-report-en/)
where i saw a presentation about AZLinux and discussed with the people
there.
Also i'm an openSUSE Ambassador and i speak spanish so i think that i
can present the openSUSE Project or smth similar as well.

Awesome. Talk to them, see if they can handle you ;-)

If you need anything, be sure to look in our github repo:
https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork
There are ready-to-go presentations there as well as artwork and other
things. Talking points and good reasons why openSUSE rocks you can find here:
en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Talking_points
You can order materials to hand out at:
http://software.opensuse.org/promodvd

Kick ass,