[opensuse-marketing] Presentation on April 18th for IBM personal organization
Hi,

I am asked, via Jos Poortvliet, to give a presentation on April 14th for the
personal organization of IBM The Netherlands in Amsterdam. The subject is
openSUSE. The length is about one hour. Furthermore I should be available for
assisting people in the use of open source on their systems.

This could be a good opportunity to promote openSUSE. Jos referred me to this
email address to ask for promotion material. I asked the organizing person how
many persons would be interested in receiving a promotion DVD. So this
information will be send to you asap. Furthermore leaflets or other printed
material would be welcome as well.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf t: +31 79 3420754 e: freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx
a: Beelaertspark 6 2731 AE Benthuizen The Netherlands