Re: [opensuse-marketing] Merging marketing to -project mailing liste
On 02/16/2012 02:42 AM, Raul Libório wrote:
Sorry for bad english, but, resuming:
+/- 23:20 (GMT -4): No=8, Yes=3
23:40 No=3, Yes=11

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 11:38 PM, Raul Libório <rauhmaru@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I voted, I was not winning by a 8-3, I give later and the score
was 11-3 for the YES.
Pool edited?
tsc tsc tsc...

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To achieve somewhat our effort to consolidate communication, you certainly
remember the fact that we want to merge some of
mailing lists.

I've seen a lot of cross-posting between here and project, and most of our
actions need also more people involved.
Beside the fact that will avoid cross-posting, and so minimize the number
of replicated messages you & I can receive and then
need to read/archive/reply/delete and so free some of our precious time.

I would propose then that when we need a specific topic for our workgroup
we just add
[marketing] tag on the subject line.

So I open a poll on connect to know what we want to do
http://goo.gl/9hcYp

Please vote before 1st March
Thanks

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Ambassador
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
irc: tigerfoot

Raul Libório

http://rauhmaru.blogspot.com/
rauhmarutsªhotmailºcom
openSUSE Member | Linux User #4444581

"There are only 10 types of people in the world -
Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Raul didn't you mix the two polls ?

As I now I didn't edit them (why would I do that?)

And unfortunately, marketing seems to stay away from project :-(

!!! Please only reply to the mailing list !!!!

Yeah I know with some mail client you have to edit the to & cc field, but do it!