Re: [opensuse-marketing] TED
  • From: Koushik Kumar Nundy <kknundy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:48:02 +0800
Hi all,

I was trying to find this mail for some time.

Seeing the recent growth in the visibility and number of TEDx[1]s
(independently organised TED like talks/events) around, and their
efficacy, I would think getting someone representing the project to
talk in one of these is not unreasonably hard. The point is, while a
TED talk is obviously with it's merits, will a TEDx talk have
sufficient audience or scope to be useful to the project?

~kknundy.

[1] www.ted.com/tedx

P.S. Sorry for top posting, but I couldn't find a better in-line location.