Re: [opensuse-marketing] Fwd: Facebook Timeline Picture
  • From: Drew Adams <druonysus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:55:00 -0800
On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 21:19 +0200, George Bratsos wrote:
Hello all,

We all know that facebook is the most popular site. Many improvements
and updates every 4-6 months. We all now have timeline profile or we
will have it in future.

So how about having an openSUSE timeline picture? :D

Waiting for your comments or ideas !

--
George Bratsos
Etern4L @Freenode

Now that I see those images, that is a very cute idea.   I think we were
originally assuming you were referring to the openSUSE facebook
pages/groups we have.  But now I see you are proposing it as an
advertisement banner we can put on our own profile pages.   I LIKE it!
(Even though I HATE Timeline hehe.)

I think we should actually engage in creating similar concepts for
multiple campaigns that we can rotate.  For example, upcoming openSUSE
Summit and openSUSE Conference and openSUSE 12.2 releases.

"This person is going to Florida to see Geeko, not Mickey mouse!"   :-D

Good concept, awesome list of potentials.

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Project

I already changed my facebook timeline pic to the one that was
attached! SUPER COOL IDEA :)

--
Drew Adams
Member & Ambassador,

IRC Handle:    Druonysus
Skype ID:       Druonysus
Skype #:        +1(714)725-SUSE
Phone:          +1(951)444-UNIX
eMail:          druonysus@xxxxxxxxx

openSUSE User Profile:
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Druonysus

openSUSE Connect Profile:
https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/Druonysus

--
This message sent via gmail.com from FireFox on openSUSE 12.1 with KDE 4.7.2.
Get openSUSE completely free at www.openSUSE.org and "have a lot of fun!"