[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-project] The official kickoff of the openSUSE Travel Support Program

On 2/14/2012 at 07:23 AM, Izabel Valverde <izabelvalverde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear openSUSE,

We're proud to announce the official kickoff of the openSUSE Travel
Support Program. This program will provide openSUSE contributors with
some financial support for traveling to conferences and events where
they represent openSUSE.

It's a quarterly budget which can support a good number of people.

The funds are limited so we'll make the best to support as many people
as possible. It's reimbursement mode. We'll reimburse after approved
only hotel or travel or both up to 80% and
up to the amount approved.

All about the program can be find here:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Travel_Support_Program

We look forward to doing this! If you have any questions, you can
bring it up at the next openSUSE Project meeting (Feb Wednesday 22) or
email us directly.

Best Regards,

Izabel Valverde
On behalf of openSUSE Travel Support Program

Kostas and Izabel,

Thank you for your efforts with the formation and launch of this program.

AlanClark