[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-project] The official kickoff of the openSUSE Travel Support Program
Izabel,

Please, consider the following extracts, 'ipsis verbis':

"The openSUSE Travel support Program supports community members with
the goal of spreading the word of openSUSE and build up local
communities."

"Any openSUSE ambassador or member requiring travel assistance to
attend an event to represent openSUSE can request travel sponsorship."

This seem quite objective under "Travel Policy", and I don't really
see any "contributor" there. Thanks for looking into this.

NM