Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-artwork] having fun... ???
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:35:41 -0600
On Fri, 2012-02-10 at 17:45 +0100, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
On 10.02.2012 10:31, jdd-gmane wrote:
Le 10/02/2012 10:06, Nelson Marques a écrit :
"We have real coffee" :)

2012/2/10 Jos Poortvliet<jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
like "We
turn Caffeine into Code" - openSUSE

"we turn openSUSE beer into code" ? (with a beer bottle, showing the
label)

jdd

leave out the "openSUSE" so that people have to think about it. So
they'll keep openSUSE in mind.

thanks,
--kdl

I love the fact that we have our own beer label and I talk about it
often to others. (Bragging rights and all.) But, there's a limited
reach since we don't currently have funds to purchase/ship the beer
globally to events, and in some countries, especially US, we really
can't distribute beer at events without jumping through legal hurdles.

It might however be still a good idea to have such a phrase, but
targeted regionally. openSUSE beer is becoming well known in EU so thus
creating shirts or stickers for EU region would be effective.

Bryen