Re: [opensuse-marketing] FOSDEM writeup!
2012/2/7 Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 02/06/2012 07:22 PM, Chuck Payne wrote:
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Pascal Bleser
<pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2012-02-06 18:50:31 (+0100), Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
I did a little write-up and now need some review, additions and pictures
from ya'll. Anyone who has good pictures for news.o.o please mail me. IF
you
point me to an online picture, make sure I can use it (license-wise)
please!

Article draft:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/fosdem

Added some bits, good to go imho.

(*yes* yes another etherpad lite thing. Hope this one is more stable but I
bet it's not)

No, not that stable indeed :\

cheers
--
 -o) Pascal Bleser
 /\\ http://opensuse.org -- we haz green

I am waiting for Bruno to ask what my paypal account is so I can send
him $10 for a openSUSE Knit Cap, so I can keep my bald head warm and
stop wearing a cap from a major linux company here in the US. I like
green not red.

It's coming dear :D

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Ambassador
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
irc: tigerfoot

I also have some pics you might find interesting
Have a look at
https://picasaweb.google.com/warlordfff/Fosdem2012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

--
http://opensuse.gr