Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: Re: [opensuse-artwork] having fun... ???
here is a site with a few funny quotes

http://linuxshellaccount.blogspot.com/2009/04/funny-unix-and-linux-quotes.html

Andy

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Kim Leyendecker
<leyendecker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 06.02.2012 20:49, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Tuesday, January 31, 2012 13:17:31 Eugene Trounev wrote:
Hi Jos,

Is there a particular theme you would like to see there? I mean - what
is it for? and how suse related is it?

Hmmm. So it should indeed be something openSUSE, but it doesn't have to have
super clear geeko relation - something general FOSS or even just 'IT' would
be
fine, if we can reasonably put a geeko below it and print it on a sticker or
shirt :D

I'm not promising anything but I've been thinking we need more FUN
t-shirts...
But I'm, while crazy, not particularly funny so I have a hard time coming up
with something :D

Hm, still depends on what you define as "fun". What about using some
quotes of Linus Torvalds, RMS or other famous FLOSS developers?

BTW, another topic I guess, but what about a memorial t-shirt for Dennis
Ritchie? If Ritchie wouldn't have been, we all would use anything but
Linux...

hope this helps,
       --kdl

/Jos