Re: [opensuse-marketing] FOSDEM writeup!
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Pascal Bleser
<pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2012-02-06 18:50:31 (+0100), Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
I did a little write-up and now need some review, additions and pictures
from ya'll. Anyone who has good pictures for news.o.o please mail me. IF you
point me to an online picture, make sure I can use it (license-wise) please!

Article draft:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/fosdem

Added some bits, good to go imho.

(*yes* yes another etherpad lite thing. Hope this one is more stable but I
bet it's not)

No, not that stable indeed :\

cheers
--
 -o) Pascal Bleser
 /\\ http://opensuse.org -- we haz green

I am waiting for Bruno to ask what my paypal account is so I can send
him $10 for a openSUSE Knit Cap, so I can keep my bald head warm and
stop wearing a cap from a major linux company here in the US. I like
green not red.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org