Re: [opensuse-marketing] Google Code-in Blog Post
Hey manu,

How are you man?

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

If anyone can help me with a blog post related to Google Code-in and
Google Summer Of Code in 2011, it will be great. I would love to
forward it to the Google guys and maybe we can land at their open
source blog.

Let me know if anyone volunteers

I am currently working on my report about GCI, but maybe it gets
delayed because of my exams right now. So, I could change its style to
make it more general at some aspects in order to fit to a bigger blog
post like the one you are talking about.

Or you can tell me exactly what you need and see if I can help you.
Just don't try to look for me in the irc these days. Will find me only
on email.

cu,
efagra