Re: [opensuse-marketing] Interview
On Mon, 2012-01-09 at 13:52 +0100, Stefan Sayvanski wrote:
Dear SuSe community,

I am currently working on my final Bachelor Projekt at The Ludwig Maximilians
University in Munich, Germany. The theme is "Critical success factors for
Open Source Software Projects" so the profile of openSUSE is exactly what i
am looking for. My task is to do Interviews with experts on this topic, so i
would be very happy if there is someone who is willing to give me a
face-to-face or per skype interview. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Stefan Sayvanski
This looks like a job for Jos, our community manager.