[opensuse-marketing] Interview
  • From: Stefan Sayvanski <S.Sayvanski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 13:52:18 +0100 (CET)
Dear SuSe community,

I am currently working on my final Bachelor Projekt at The Ludwig Maximilians
University in Munich, Germany. The theme is "Critical success factors for Open
Source Software Projects" so the profile of openSUSE is exactly what i am
looking for. My task is to do Interviews with experts on this topic, so i would
be very happy if there is someone who is willing to give me a face-to-face or
per skype interview. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Stefan Sayvanski