[opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Board Election 2011
  • From: Izabel Valverde <izabelvalverde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 00:35:17 -0200
The openSUSE Election Officials is pleased to announce the 5th
openSUSE Board elected by openSUSE community.

The new board members are Pascal Bleser, Will Stephenson and Andrew Wafaa.

We would like to congratulate all Board Members and wish them all the
best. We would also like to thank all candidates for their interested
to run for openSUSE board. We’re really proud to have so many good
candidates.

The official results can be found at
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board_election

Thank all voters for taking time to vote.

Best Regards,
The openSUSE Election Officials

--
Izabel Valverde