[opensuse-marketing] Translation of the release notes in German
Howdy all,

I´m working on a translation of the release notes in German right now and I want to ask if anyone else is doing it too. I´m setting up a wiki page for that and will upload a first version of the release notes there soon.

http://www.suse.de/relnotes/i386/openSUSE/12.1/RELEASE-NOTES.de.html still shows the 11.4 release notes[1] so I guess there won´t be any finished translations right now, aren´t they?

please let me now if you also translate,

--kdl

[1] Well, not even that! The "release notes" are a mix of the 11.4 and the 11.3 ones.

--
-o) Kim Leyendecker, openSUSE Community Member
/\\ GPG Key: 664265369547B825 | leyendecker@xxxxxxxxxxxx