Re: [opensuse-marketing] Answers at stackexchange
My personal opinion would be, help the admins on forums instead of
creating a new spin. One reason because, that would help most of the
people on forums who are already helping the people and its the same
people who help always. So creating a new spin is not a good idea even
though lucative rather help people on forum.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Roger Luedecke