Re: [opensuse-marketing] Next try for G+?
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 01:15:09 +0100
On 2011-11-07 19:53:24 (+0100), Kim Leyendecker <leyendecker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Here´s a recent Google blog post, which refers to the world wide
launch of Google Pages. As seen that bands (like The All-American
Rejects, well done, guys ;-) ) and also companies (like Macy´s) are
having such a pages account, we also should go for one. We discussed
about using Google+ for openSUSE in the past and especially during
release time, this could be helpfull.

So, here´s the blogpost:

Anyone understood this and want to create such an account? I haven´t
understood really so far, but I just scanned the text to see if
openSUSE is allowed to use it at all.

I've created one, to experiment with it:

What is not clear at all right now is how to add more people to
it... If it's only me (or whoever else), it's rather pointless

To get the branded page, we need to do this:

I've put admin@o.o in CC.

-o) Pascal Bleser
/\\ -- we haz green
_\_v -- we haz conf