[opensuse-marketing] 12.1 Presentation Templates improved
Hi All,

I've just done a quick polishing pass on the 12.1 presentation templates in
/slides/ in the -artwork gitorious repo

There should be no noticeable change, but I did quite a bit under the hood and
I *think* I've managed to beat the horrific performance issues people had with
my previous versions (sorry!)

I'm also thinking of doing a 'professional/lite' 12.1 template with less
graphics but still using elements that make it obvious its openSUSE 12.1
related - the idea being both to be lighter in terms of filesize and
performance but also possibly offer up a 'cleaner' style for presentations
where a large green wallpaper in the background doesn't make sense

Thoughts?

Richard Brown