Re: [opensuse-marketing] Quotes and links needed...
On Monday, October 03, 2011 02:40:55 PM Bryen M. Yunashko wrote:
Hey folks,

One of the articles scheduled for post-Beta is an article about what
people are saying about openSUSE 12.1 Beta. To do this right, I'd like
to enlist you all to do one of the following:

1: Send links to any articles reviewing Beta

2. Go out and ask people you know who are trying Beta what they think
of it and get quotes from them.

This will really help!

Thanks folks!
Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Marketing Team

I found this one I hated it. "Fedora, OpenSuse betas embrace GNOME 3.2"
http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/Fedora-16-beta-and-OpenSUSE-121-beta/

--
Ricardo Chung | Panama
openSUSE Linux Ambassador

openSUSE 11.4 | KDE 4.7 | Mesa-Nouveau 3D
Linux for Education