Re: [opensuse-marketing] Software Freedom Day
On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 00:05 +0200, K. Dennis Leyendecker wrote:
Am 30.08.2011 23:52, schrieb Richard Brown:
Hi All,

First mail to the list! You probably know me as Ilmehtar on IRC - last
meeting I volunteered to put some stuff together for Software Freedom Day.

I've been snowed under with work, so haven't managed to do as much as I
wanted but got started and the fruits of my labour can be found on the wiki
here:http://en.opensuse.org/Software_Freedom_Day

I'm putting the finishing touches (including SFD special branding) on my
SUSE studio imaging appliance which I hope to have published in the next
hour or two - I'll be correcting the link on the article as soon as I have
the gallery location

Any comments/suggestions/additions and help welcome!

Hi,

here a few comments from my side:

First, the article is awesome! You wrote it pretty well. Not too short,
not too long and it gave me the most important information! But, please
use for next events the following scheme:

http://en.opensuse.org/*openSUSE*:Software_Freedom_Day

this is in common with the other articles about such events, okay? :-)

But a really nice article, keep on doing such work! And I´m looking
forward to the appliance. I´m always interested in derivates ;-)

thanks and a nice evening (morning?)

Kim / openLHAG

Agreed! Robert, thanks for stepping up on this task. Glad to have you
on board and looking orward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

I suggest we also write an article for Software Freedom Day for our
news.o.o website showing our support for SFD. It can be written and
uploaded now and auto-published on the 17th even if we're already busy
with other stuff that day. :-)

Anyone volunteering?

Bryen