[opensuse-marketing] Software Freedom Day
Hi All,

First mail to the list! You probably know me as Ilmehtar on IRC - last meeting
I volunteered to put some stuff together for Software Freedom Day.

I've been snowed under with work, so haven't managed to do as much as I wanted
but got started and the fruits of my labour can be found on the wiki here:

I'm putting the finishing touches (including SFD special branding) on my SUSE
studio imaging appliance which I hope to have published in the next hour or two
- I'll be correcting the link on the article as soon as I have the gallery

Any comments/suggestions/additions and help welcome!

Richard Brown
Systems Engineering Team Leader
City College Brighton and Hove