Fwd: Re: [opensuse-marketing] Collaboration Days

Stuart Tanner <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi people
12.1 will be out on November and November is closer that you can
imagine when it comes to the amount of work that should be done by
then. So in order to reach out I propose to repeat Collaboration days.
We made great amount of work there and with great quality.

We had 3 collaboration days:
1 for ambassadors(Ambassador Support Review)
1 for Marketing(Marketing Materials Review)
1 for PR and Social Media (PR and Social Media Review)

So in order for this to be a reality we need people to organize this.
- Firstly we need people to volunteer themselves for be online on IRC
for at least 12 hours as moderators for those days. In order for
everybody around the Globe to attend we make the Collaboration days a
24 hour Event. I am of course in for the first 12 hour stand for
ambassadors day.
- We need people to organize and create the wiki pages that we will
need about the collaboration days
- We need all of you to participate on those days because as previous
Collaboration days proved, anybody can help no matter how experienced.

Last but not least, it is important to do that before the Marketing
Hackfest that is planned for 15th and 16th of September, so that we
could use the Collaboration days achievements there and plan a better
marketing campaign.

For those that are not familiar with this see the links bellow.
http://news.opensuse.org/2010/12/02/marketing-collaboration-days/
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Ambassadors_Collaboration_Days
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Ambassadors_Collaboration_Days/what_was_planned_to_be_done
http://news.opensuse.org/2010/12/10/opensuse-collaboration-thrives/

Let me know what you are thinking about all this.
Kostas 'Warlordfff' Koudaras

--
http://opensuse.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr

If you can let me know which day you require I can arrange to be online
for 10 hours without a problem 12 would be a bit of a push because the
dogs would drive me mad without walks although I can online from mobile
to overcome that issue.
--
Kind Regards
Mr Stuart Tanner

Bolton Linux
24 Vincent Street
Heaton
Bolton
BL1 4SA
United Kingdom

TEL:+44(0)1204410474
MOB:+44(0)7868028028

Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.