[opensuse-marketing] Re: writing about cool stuff BESIDES OBS and tumbleweed...
On Tuesday 07 June 2011 21:35:55 Kostas Koudaras wrote:
2011/6/7 Jos Poortvliet <JPoortvliet@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On Monday 06 June 2011 23:51:45 Kostas Koudaras wrote:
Hey, great idea
Don't forget about Evergreen
In this month's magazine 'Linux Inside' I wrote an article about
Evergreen and Tumbleweed
I think I could write something about Evergreen as an article for News
if you are interested and I could do that in a short notice.
Also I now write about YaST, also we could write about KIWI, WebYaST,
that I can think for now.
On YaST we could write separate articles for separate YaST add ons,
such as the FTP server add-on.
I still owe the translation in Engish of my article about KIWI, but
this could take a while due to it's great length.
Also what about interviews from people of the projects? Not like the
openSUSE people ones but interviews in depth, analyzing and getting
more information than a wiki page can give.
That is for now
Kostas Koudaras

WebYaST is a good one. So is KIWI but it'd be nice to have it in English
first

:D

I think maybe an interview with the YaST-webYaST team would be
interesting...

I will ask the WebYaST team what is up with it, what's new.

Another thing I thought off is smart and desktop environment specific
MIME defaults, something Stanislav Brabec has been working on. I wanted
to write about that months ago - I'll ask him for a status update.

If you give me some more info and links I could write an interview with him
;-)

I m on to interviews those days ;-)

Anyway I will start writing something really soon and give it to you
for review and feedback.

Wait a sec, I wanted to do that :D

Ok, you can have it for sure. I will send you my current draft. I already
asked some questions from Stanislav and I will forward his answers. It's not
meant to be an interview, btw, just part of the article.
< Previous Next >