Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: writing about cool stuff BESIDES OBS and tumbleweed...
Le 07/06/2011 02:46, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :

To elaborate a bit on what I'm looking for, it's mostly 'new, cool, small,
not-promoted-enough technical stuff in openSUSE'. Wide scope, I know :D

I don't know if it's onlmy openSUSE as it's a kernel feature, but the 2.6.39 openSUSE KOTD kernel is able to run my GMA500 pseudo Intel video card (poulsbo) that is for a long time broken (no intel drivers).

That makes my acer one netbook display 1366x768 pixels on a 11" screen, extremely neet (and the same as the competitor).

It's a kernel feature, but I was not able to make it work my self compiling the kernel, when the openSUSE one work out of the box.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.youtube.com/user/jdddodinorg