[opensuse-marketing] Re: writing about cool stuff BESIDES OBS and tumbleweed...
Hey, great idea
Don't forget about Evergreen
In this month's magazine 'Linux Inside' I wrote an article about
Evergreen and Tumbleweed
I think I could write something about Evergreen as an article for News
if you are interested and I could do that in a short notice.
Also I now write about YaST, also we could write about KIWI, WebYaST,
that I can think for now.
On YaST we could write separate articles for separate YaST add ons,
such as the FTP server add-on.
I still owe the translation in Engish of my article about KIWI, but
this could take a while due to it's great length.
Also what about interviews from people of the projects? Not like the
openSUSE people ones but interviews in depth, analyzing and getting
more information than a wiki page can give.
That is for now
Kostas Koudaras