[opensuse-marketing] writing about cool stuff BESIDES OBS and tumbleweed...
I know, I know.

The title must be weird. Do we do more than OBS and Tumbleweed?

Actually, yes, we DO! Recent examples include us joining world IPv6 day, the
kernel.opensuse.org page and there are a bunch of android apps too :D

I would say it's worth pointing this out to people once in a while. AJ agreed
but he doesn't like writing so tasked me to do it ;-)

Now I need some other ideas besides what I mentioned - some cool stuff being
done in openSUSE. Just fire ideas away! Anything goes :D

Help in writing and/or reviewing would of course be appreciated... :D
< Previous Next >