[opensuse-marketing] writing about cool stuff BESIDES OBS and tumbleweed...
I know, I know.

The title must be weird. Do we do more than OBS and Tumbleweed?

Actually, yes, we DO! Recent examples include us joining world IPv6 day, the page and there are a bunch of android apps too :D

I would say it's worth pointing this out to people once in a while. AJ agreed
but he doesn't like writing so tasked me to do it ;-)

Now I need some other ideas besides what I mentioned - some cool stuff being
done in openSUSE. Just fire ideas away! Anything goes :D

Help in writing and/or reviewing would of course be appreciated... :D
< Previous Next >