Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Newspaper Advert
On Tuesday 24 May 2011 13:19:43 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Tuesday 24 May 2011 13:15:51 Okuro Okiawa wrote:
On 24.05.2011 12:46, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Tuesday 24 May 2011 12:32:25 Okuro Okiawa wrote:
On 24.05.2011 09:04, jdd wrote:
> Le 24/05/2011 01:18, Stuart Tanner a écrit :
[...]

By the way: Are there any predesigned ads for openSUSE for download?

afaik, no. But creating something would be a good idea...
If anybody would like to see the final newspaper when its published next week
I will send links over for the documents.

This magazine is available in and around London, it will also be available in
every branch of HMV in London and Diesel Nationwide.

There are other more local newsagents and general stores where it is also
available. I have now received a formal invoice and my family have loaned me
the money to cover the advert plus I used my Bursary to cover it.
--
Kind Regards
Stuart Tanner

Bolton Linux