[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-announce] [opensuse] Attention -- Facebook Group Members
On Sunday, May 22, 2011 06:04:58 AM Chuck Payne wrote:
{ATTENTION} Please pass this a long to your friends that this might effect/

Sorry for the cross post but I want to make sure everyone knows that
we will be updating the Facebook following openSUSE Group.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=762429462#!/group.php?gid=2256834487

Once we update to the new group format, all currently a member will
need to rejoin. We currently have over 5,500 members, and there is no

Chuck, I'm confused.

The page still says "This group is scheduled to be archived" - and I did not
need to get re-added.

So, is the group now converted to the new format or not?

Andreas

away I can re-add all. I want to make sure all know, that the group,
isn't going away, but is being upgrade to the new format. This was not
our choice, Facebook is archive all the old groups and forcing us to
the new format. . While I know many may not be a member of Facebooks
or this group. I want to make sure what all know about this change. If
you have friends that use the group, please let them know.

I will be making this change tomorrow night at 02:00 UTC..

Again, I am sorry to cross post, but I know a lot people don't sign
up to all the list. Thanks you for your time.

Chuck Payne

--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{novell.com,suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi